Home » Audio » General » Looking for a rare AI tool details inside..........
Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97928] Wed, 07 August 2024 15:41 Go to next message
maor7583 is currently offline  maor7583
Esquire
Good evening friends
Looking for an AI tool that when I upload a singer's voice from the computer there it will translate it for me into another language of my choice
Note: I am looking for any way to do this please..........
Thanks for the helpers!
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97929 is a reply to message #97928] Wed, 07 August 2024 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You can use OpenAI for that.
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97931 is a reply to message #97928] Wed, 07 August 2024 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
How do you do it in OpenAI?
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97932 is a reply to message #97931] Thu, 08 August 2024 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Use ChatGPT Voice:

1. Launch ChatGPT.

2. Access Settings: On the top-right corner, click on the three dots and navigate to 'Settings'. To use ChatGPT Voice features you need to enable them in Settings.

3. Activate Voice Conversations: In the 'Settings' menu, scroll down to 'New Features'. Ensure 'Voice Conversations' is toggled on.

4. With the setup complete, hit the headphone icon on the top-right. ChatGPT is now ready for voice language translation.

5. Instruct ChatGPT on your translation requirements. For example, if you want to translate English to Russian and vice versa, just let it know. Ask it to assume the role of an English/Russian translator and to translate everything you say in English to Russian and vice versa.
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97938 is a reply to message #97928] Thu, 08 August 2024 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
Is there software that translates a singer's song into another language in his original voice?
Rolling Eyes
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97941 is a reply to message #97938] Fri, 09 August 2024 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You might try to prompt ChatGPT to do that in your instructions.

Let us know how successful it is!

My guess is the translation will be a little off, and I'm not sure how close the voice can be mimicked, if at all.

But you'll have fun trying to get it there!

I am both amazed at the LLM approach and disappointed by it. I am disappointed because the machine has no understanding of concepts, so it sometimes makes stupid mistakes. But I am amazed because even without understanding concepts, it does a pretty good job of appearing to do so. Of course, to do that requires an immense amount of data and processing power.

As I often say, LLMs are blind, deaf and dumb but they are very, very well read. That's no longer true because of multi-modal systems but the idea still applies. And it's even better because it's the analogy that makes it true, which is something the LLM cannot understand.

Still, we're getting there and that's really, really cool.
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97950 is a reply to message #97928] Sat, 10 August 2024 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
What other translation software of a singer into another language can you suggest me?
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97952 is a reply to message #97950] Sat, 10 August 2024 18:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Sorry, I don't know.

I'm sure all the major LLM players have something like this, or at least something in the works. This stuff is all the rage these days.

But I've spent most of my time on LLMs using OpenAI, so that's what I'm most familiar with as a developer.
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97953 is a reply to message #97928] Sat, 10 August 2024 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
What is an LLM?
Re: Looking for a rare AI tool details inside.......... [message #97955 is a reply to message #97953] Sun, 11 August 2024 09:25 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

It's a Large Language Model. Sorry for using the acronym before using the complete phrase.
Previous Topic: Are you a Stones fanatic?
Next Topic: Voice Actors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 29 00:28:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout