Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Time to build 2 pi towers? (Buyer question, brief, about build time for Pi 2 towers)
Time to build 2 pi towers? [message #97436] Sat, 17 February 2024 14:56 Go to previous message
hilde45 is currently offline  hilde45
Esquire
Hello!

How long would it take an experienced DIY'er to put together the Pi-2 towers? Roughly?

Little more detail: I'm a tube amp guy and very interested in getting some speakers that are a lot more sensitive. Trying to keep the initial experiment lower in cost. So, I'm curious the kit for Pi-2 Towers.

While I'm not handy, I have an audiophile and DIY friend in Parker who has built many speakers, one with resemblance to the 4 pi. He has a fully equipped shop and lots of know-how. I would get his help in putting the Pi-2 towers together.

I presently have Quicksilver Mono 60 tube amps and Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers, upgraded ELX version with ribbon tweeter. This is a decent match but I'm curious because the Pi-2 seems quite a bit more sensitive.

Thank you for indulging my question and I hope you're all having a nice weekend.

Dave

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Definimax 4012HO - End of Life
Next Topic: Pi Theater 4 driver replacement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 16:54:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio