Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Movies on the Bus
Movies on the Bus [message #96715] Sun, 21 May 2023 07:49 Go to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
I feel nauseous when watching a movie on the bus. But then, it feels boring when it's the only thing you can do. What's a film that you remember watching during a long ride?
Re: Movies on the Bus [message #96761 is a reply to message #96715] Wed, 07 June 2023 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
I'm the same as you. I easily get motion sickness on buses. No movies, TV shows, or reading material while riding the bus. Reading or answering really short texts, fine.
Re: Movies on the Bus [message #96865 is a reply to message #96715] Mon, 24 July 2023 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
It doesn't bother me at all to watch programs while I'm in motion. It feels like time goes faster when I pop in a film on the way. I remember watching the Home Alone franchise series while riding on Greyhound several years ago. Each seat had its own viewing screen. I thought it was pretty neat. Of course, today I'd likely use my phone or tablet to view a show, but back then, it was really cool to see that feature on the bus.
Re: Movies on the Bus [message #96869 is a reply to message #96715] Sat, 29 July 2023 16:58 Go to previous message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The last time I took a long ride, the option of watching a movie wasn't an option. Laughing

When I was a passenger during the days I took Greyhounds cross country, the scenery was a movie and my thoughts were the narrator to some PBS nature documentary. Cool

If not that, I read a lot.
Previous Topic: Your favorite series this year
Next Topic: About My Father
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 04:54:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers