Home » Audio » General » Design Mistakes
Re: Design Mistakes [message #96524 is a reply to message #96522] Thu, 16 March 2023 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Irony is the washer is a Speed Queen. Made in USA. They're suppose to have a good reputation with their high price. Which I went for after a Whirlpool went kaput. But like you've mentioned in this thread Wayne. You can't trust the internet for review or recommendation. It's all so agenda oriented. While I will say comparing the innards of the two washers. The American built is more robust. Stainless steel washer drum vs pvc plastic and cast structural pieces holding the moving mass together. Hope this was an aberration.
My sisters husband has a loaded Tesla. It'll back itself out of the garage. I asked him if all he had to do was whistle for it to do that. Guess not yet. But it's so sophisticated that it seems to me to be distracting. With a big laptop size touch screen to enable where you're going. My sister won't entertain the idea of driving the thing.
Strange, I miss clutches. The car I have now is the first and only automatic I've ever driven. Guess manual transmissions are a relic of history now. Occasionally my left foot searches for the clutch pedal.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: LP sales Over Take CDs