Home » xyzzy » Tower » Feel Good Story
Feel Good Story [message #95879] Sat, 13 August 2022 07:14 Go to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Really. Since the barrage of news is typically either very tedious, or usually soul sucking despair. Here's a nice story of a young fella that has great potential for himself, and the rest of us. Innovation can come from anywhere, anyone that has a mind to be creative.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/this-17-year-old-designed-a-motor-that-could-potentially-transform-the-electric-car-industry-180980550/
Re: Feel Good Story [message #95886 is a reply to message #95879] Sat, 13 August 2022 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Great to see young men that are interested in technology!

I am kind of blessed to be in a field that keeps me in touch with intelligent college grads in engineering and information technology. So I get to see the best of today's youth.

That's encouraging, 'cause I also see the direction many other kids are going, both because of media chatter and because I have kids still in high school.

If all I knew was what I heard on the media, I would be certain we are in the final days of mankind. But I also know there is a mix of skill levels and talents, and not all kids are morons focused on what pronouns they think people should be using.

Re: Feel Good Story [message #95887 is a reply to message #95879] Sat, 13 August 2022 12:08 Go to previous message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
An encouraging youngster!

We'll said Wayne...
Previous Topic: The Irish Weather Girl
Next Topic: Crunch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 16:42:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio