Home » Audio » General » if I lived in New Zealand I would have my stuff repaired
Re: if I lived in New Zealand I would have my stuff repaired [message #95448 is a reply to message #95066] Sun, 27 March 2022 09:14 Go to previous message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Messages: 241
Registered: June 2017
Master
I wonder if they have better repair laws, because so many things in the US seem destined to fail and impossible to fix. Good on him for figuring out his niche. It's sad that some of the buyers try to take advantage of his reasonable prices by reselling his work.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Reading The Manual?
Next Topic: Noise pollution at home
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 04:24:29 CDT 2026

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio
Tubes For Amps
TubesForAmps.com

Lone Star Audiofest