Home » Audio » Movies & Music » DIRECTV Stream
DIRECTV Stream [message #94465] Mon, 20 September 2021 06:56 Go to next message
Patrick69 is currently offline  Patrick69
Baron
Has anyone switched from their current cable company to DIRECTV Streaming? I don't get the difference really. Can someone explain it to me? I get that it's a streaming service but why is it better or worse than the original DIRECTV?
Re: DIRECTV Stream [message #94467 is a reply to message #94465] Mon, 20 September 2021 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Maybe it's pay as you go for streaming movies etc. Just another form of rip off by the telecommunications industry. I just catch air tv. The whole hundreds of channels of junk just doesn't appeal to me. I settle for a couple dozen or so channels of junk. I do use Roku though. But I don't subscribe to any premiums. I find myself looking at the YouTube stuff more than any.
Re: DIRECTV Stream [message #94473 is a reply to message #94465] Mon, 20 September 2021 16:52 Go to previous message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
You know I wondered about this too. I read you can stream from 3 locations so I wonder if 3 families could use 1 streaming service. I think you can take the box wherever you go so it's better if you travel a lot. I'm not exactly sure.
Previous Topic: Discovery+
Next Topic: Lyrics or Melody
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 24 05:12:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout