Home » Audio » Speaker » AirPods 3 coming soon?
AirPods 3 coming soon? [message #92623] Mon, 16 November 2020 22:48 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
It's not that I have to snag the latest thing, but I lost my original AirPods at the gym and I doubt I'll ever see them again. Apple's announced their new iPhone12, so I assume that means new earbuds are coming out soonish. Does anyone know when that's set to happen. All that I can find is "rumors" and I don't want to make a buying decision based on that. What's a good enough replacement if I end up waiting?
Re: AirPods 3 coming soon? [message #92635 is a reply to message #92623] Wed, 18 November 2020 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I have not seen anything about a newer version yet. I did see that Apple is coming out with a new iPhone. That's not surprising because they come out with a new one every year. I think the current version of the AirPods are great. I saw some great deals on them too.
Re: AirPods 3 coming soon? [message #92694 is a reply to message #92635] Sun, 29 November 2020 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Yeah, I went ahead and ordered some on Black Friday. The deals were good. I bet Apple is trying to sell off old stock before introducing the new iPhone. I miss the headphone jack personally, but I know we aren't going back there.
Re: AirPods 3 coming soon? [message #92811 is a reply to message #92623] Sat, 19 December 2020 20:38 Go to previous message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I saw they had some great sales during Thanksgiving week. I picked up a pair for my daughter. She wants a new iPhone too but I imagine they will be coming out with a newer version soon. I'm hoping to get a better deal on an older version when they do.
Previous Topic: eminence legend 875
Next Topic: Speakers are humming
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 27 11:29:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout