Home » Audio » General » Acoustics In New Construction
Acoustics In New Construction [message #90207] Wed, 01 May 2019 10:41 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
This is a You Tube video making the Internet rounds. There is a man playing what sounds like a flute, in the middle of a building being constructed. The resulting sound is amazing in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dI_Ik7VbQg
Re: Acoustics In New Construction [message #90211 is a reply to message #90207] Wed, 01 May 2019 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Fella's a good musician. Wonder what kind of woodwind he was playing. It sounded like some lonesome tune at the opening of a dramatic movie.
Re: Acoustics In New Construction [message #90377 is a reply to message #90207] Tue, 28 May 2019 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
Ooh yes, this dude is amazing. I played this video while watching a Nat-Geo documentary and it almost sounded like this was the background music. I am eager to know what instrument he is playing?
Re: Acoustics In New Construction [message #90387 is a reply to message #90207] Sun, 02 June 2019 02:50 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Never seen that wind instrument before. This guy is truly skilled and there must be a way he is playing that instrument in a way takes note of the surrounding.
Previous Topic: The future of wired headphones
Next Topic: Your most disappointing buy?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 31 21:03:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio