Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Movie and music streaming services
Movie and music streaming services [message #90282] Fri, 10 May 2019 22:46 Go to next message
Augustus is currently offline  Augustus
Baron
Which services do you use for streaming movies and music? I'm subscribed to way to many entertainment services and will probably cut out CBS All Access since I had it for Star Trek: Discovery and wasn't that into the show this past season. I'm subscribed to SiriusXM for satellite radio and it's a keeper in my opinion. I feel the same about Netflix and it's the service I use most often. Have you ever been disappointed in one of the services you've used?
Re: Movie and music streaming services [message #90287 is a reply to message #90282] Sat, 11 May 2019 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Yes. Netflix. I used the free period to evaluate it. And after enjoying just a smidgen of their offerings cancelled. I'm a cheapskate though, and on a fixed income now, so, if I'm paying for something, I want to use it. Never tried radio subscription. If I drove a lot I suppose I could appreciate it's offerings. I think it's interesting how services now are pay to play. It's becoming pervasive. Seems to me, ones budget could get compromised if you didn't keep a check on all these monthly service charges becoming cumulatively a burden.
Re: Movie and music streaming services [message #90308 is a reply to message #90287] Mon, 13 May 2019 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I have access to Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Prime Music as part of Amazon Prime. I rarely use either one of those perks though. I watch Netflix regularly and I subscribe to Hulu on and off. It probably sounds like a lot, but I have elderly family members here who are pretty much immobile and don't feel like interacting much. Watching movies is how they stay entertained.
Re: Movie and music streaming services [message #90396 is a reply to message #90282] Mon, 03 June 2019 05:51 Go to previous message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I used the free period for Netflix and Showmax and settled for the former, but just for a while. It makes sense to sign up for these services, when there's enough time to spare. I have also not tried radio subscription before.
Previous Topic: Does The Lighting Matter?
Next Topic: Game of Thrones Season 8
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 09:45:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout