Home » Audio » General » Favorite Food While Watching A Movie
Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89093] Sat, 03 November 2018 10:46 Go to next message
Malfoy is currently offline  Malfoy
Viscount
What do you like to eat while watching a movie in the home or even in a movie theater? I love hot dogs so I make sure that I have stockpiled some of it when I'm planning to have a movie marathon in the house.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89096 is a reply to message #89093] Sat, 03 November 2018 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi...What is a TV? Laughing Right, I like pretzels. Razz

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89107 is a reply to message #89093] Wed, 07 November 2018 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reggie is currently offline  Reggie
Baron
Whatever is in the fridge, that is what I eat when we watch TV shows. My favorite though would be Snickers or any chocolate bar that is available at the moment.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89450 is a reply to message #89093] Fri, 28 December 2018 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I also love hot dogs alongside a bag of popcorn while in a movie theater. In a house, I always prefer to drink several cups of coffee and a snack. It all depends on whether or not I am hungry because no one wants to keep moving up and down while watching a movie.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #92881 is a reply to message #89093] Wed, 30 December 2020 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRikki is currently offline  MRikki
Baron
When my family and I are having a movie night, we make pizza. It's a big event. We'll make it from scratch and then start our feature presentation. Other than pizza, popcorn and fruit are both high on my list of favorites.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #92889 is a reply to message #89093] Thu, 31 December 2020 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
I try not to eat while watching movies. It's not good for my weight and my diet Razz If I allow myself a cheat day, I'll eat some peanuts and drink a beer or two. I like my salt!
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #92905 is a reply to message #89093] Sun, 03 January 2021 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
Give me a plate of broccoli, carrots and celery with some ranch and I'm happy! It makes me feel a little better that I'm eating vegetables while watching TV, instead of something like chips and soda.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #92916 is a reply to message #89093] Tue, 05 January 2021 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Wait, what? Hot dogs? I don't think I have ever eaten a hot dog while watching a movie. At the theater I eat popcorn, hot and buttery, and Twizzlers. At home, I like to order pizza!
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #92918 is a reply to message #92916] Wed, 06 January 2021 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RunsWithScissors is currently offline  RunsWithScissors
Chancellor
Finally, a fellow Twizzlers fan! I also like to eat M&Ms. Ever since I was a kid, I would eat Twizzlers and M&Ms together at the movies. Strange combination, I know, but I've eaten M&Ms and Twizzlers at every movie I've gone to see in theaters since I was eight. I'm not stopping now!
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #93018 is a reply to message #92918] Mon, 25 January 2021 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MRikki is currently offline  MRikki
Baron
RunsWithScissors wrote on Wed, 06 January 2021 11:43
Finally, a fellow Twizzlers fan! I also like to eat M&Ms. Ever since I was a kid, I would eat Twizzlers and M&Ms together at the movies. Strange combination, I know, but I've eaten M&Ms and Twizzlers at every movie I've gone to see in theaters since I was eight. I'm not stopping now!
I forgot about candy! Razz Pizza is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I also enjoy a Take 5 bar (or two, or three...) during a movie night. Dark chocolate is also a good choice.
Previous Topic: Voice Actors
Next Topic: Successful Frustration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 02:56:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout