Home » Audio » Speaker » What to look for
What to look for [message #88876] Tue, 25 September 2018 04:17 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I am looking to buy a set of speakers for my PC but making a choice from the many alternatives available, is becoming quite a challenge. Which is the best approach because the cost alone may not be sufficient?
Re: What to look for [message #88892 is a reply to message #88876] Thu, 27 September 2018 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Groot is currently offline  Groot
Viscount
I guess it depends on the purpose of how we listen or watch using the computer. I would get a headphone if I will just listen to music. If I will use my PC for movies, then I will buy a good speaker.
Re: What to look for [message #88897 is a reply to message #88876] Thu, 27 September 2018 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
Most people love to look at cost first but I do think that the options become limited if other factors aren't considered. I use my PC to watch movies and so the quality of sound output is a huge factor.
Re: What to look for [message #89071 is a reply to message #88876] Mon, 29 October 2018 03:12 Go to previous message
Groot is currently offline  Groot
Viscount
As with any product, the brand name can help, if you are looking for a good sound quality. I would try looking on the internet for a discount on good speaker brands like Bose, JBL, or B&W.
Previous Topic: Scratchy Speaker
Next Topic: Mounting speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 12:10:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout