Home » xyzzy » Tower » Virtual Reality Sports
Virtual Reality Sports [message #87784] Wed, 11 April 2018 04:46 Go to next message
rarerat is currently offline  rarerat
Baron
Do you ever watch virtual reality games such as the football matches on VRFC? I can't get into them myself but they are increasingly popular.
Re: Virtual Reality Sports [message #87791 is a reply to message #87784] Wed, 11 April 2018 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elerie90 is currently offline  Elerie90
Chancellor
I've never watched virtual reality sports games before. I didn't even know that was a thing until they started advertising it during the Olympics. I'm not sure if it's something I'd enjoy, but I'll never know for sure unless I give it a go. Maybe I'll give it a go during the next Olympics.
Re: Virtual Reality Sports [message #87837 is a reply to message #87784] Tue, 17 April 2018 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SamW is currently offline  SamW
Baron
They are increasingly popular. My neighbors even run a betting syndicate on a virtual reality soccer league. But, no, they are not to my taste.

Sam
Re: Virtual Reality Sports [message #88142 is a reply to message #87784] Thu, 07 June 2018 20:37 Go to previous message
Channon is currently offline  Channon
Chancellor
I don't know anyone who watches sports via VR. That's not to say it isn't popular elsewhere, but it hasn't hit here. I feel like a lot of people really want VR to be big, but it's taking a long time to catch on. I'm sort of wondering if it ever will be as big as they want it to be.
Previous Topic: Memorial Day Thoughts
Next Topic: DJ has passed away
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 19 07:29:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout