Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » DSP for subwoofer(s)
Re: DSP for subwoofer(s) [message #88046 is a reply to message #88044] Sun, 20 May 2018 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
All right! I had a good idea! Call it a lucky shot on my end. Thank you Wayne for your great way of clearing up a messy thought. But it's good to know that a notion to keep it simple would be validated by someone who really knows what it's all about. I just need a crossover for the flanking subs basically, the rest resides in your's and other people's wisdom of the way system's work optimally. Now I need to refrain from loitering and lollygagging enough to make some boxes and find out what this JBL and it's two siblings can do for my listening pleasure.

One other small detail I'd like your advise on is I listen almost exclusively to vinyl. My turntable is wall mounted but would vented subwoofer enclosures as a precaution benefit by a rumble filter with a high slope like 24 db on the low end to stop over excursion? Thank you again Wayne, your one of the few giver's on the net without a monetary agenda. Your time and expertise is incalculable.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2 Pi + 2 Pi Tower Plans Request
Next Topic: 3Pi Sub plans, and some other questions.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 12:17:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio