Home » Audio » Radio » Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles
Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles [message #86937] Wed, 03 January 2018 16:12 Go to next message
WorkingWoman2017 is currently offline  WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
I found on the internet a radio station that has an hour and a half show dedicated to audiophiles and their topics. The radio station is KZSU Stanford 90.1 FM. Does anyone else know of a larger station?
Re: Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles [message #86938 is a reply to message #86937] Wed, 03 January 2018 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
I actually don't know of another program that you could listen too, however, you can search the stations in your area and make recommendations about the topic. There are still a lot of audiophiles out there.
Re: Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles [message #86943 is a reply to message #86938] Wed, 03 January 2018 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, curious. I was unaware that audiophiles and non-audiophiles liked different music. I figure I am in the audiophiles group and I like nearly anything that is well recorded. I pretty much equate an audiophile to someone that likes music.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles [message #87018 is a reply to message #86943] Mon, 15 January 2018 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perfect Storm is currently offline  Perfect Storm
Baron
gofar99 wrote on Wed, 03 January 2018 20:41
Hi, curious. I was unaware that audiophiles and non-audiophiles liked different music. I figure I am in the audiophiles group and I like nearly anything that is well recorded. I pretty much equate an audiophile to someone that likes music.

Not to speak for WorkingWoman, but I think she's saying that there is a show on there that is dedicated to talking about audiophiles and topics they'd be interested in. I'm not sure though because I looked through the different shows I could find on their schedules and didn't find this one. Do you remember what it was called, WorkingWoman?
Re: Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles [message #87104 is a reply to message #86937] Sun, 21 January 2018 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitt is currently offline  Kitt
Baron
I don't know of any such shows, but these days there are a lot of really good podcasts on that topic. I would suggest trying that out instead of searching for a single show.
Re: Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles [message #87118 is a reply to message #86937] Mon, 22 January 2018 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephan is currently offline  Stephan
Chancellor
Have you tried simply searching online? I think that you can't possibly be the first person to wonder about that, and I'm sure other audiophiles have an answer for you somewhere.
Re: Radio totally devoted to Audiophiles [message #87459 is a reply to message #86937] Thu, 15 March 2018 15:26 Go to previous message
Silver is currently offline  Silver
Viscount
I'm thinking it might be easier to find a podcast on the subject. I don't know why but I never thought of this before.

Off I go to Podland. Laughing

Previous Topic: Converting a FM radio to DAB
Next Topic: Why Not Go Back Farther?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Aug 25 03:50:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers