Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Building Your Own Stringed Instrument
Building Your Own Stringed Instrument [message #84129] Fri, 16 December 2016 03:33 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
That last post I just visited inspired me to look around for more information on audio DIY. I came across a site that has loads of links (all the one's I clicked are still good)that takes you sites which tell you how to build various stringed instruments.

It looks fascinating.

http://buildyourguitar.com/resources/links.htm
Re: Building Your Own Stringed Instrument [message #86037 is a reply to message #84129] Mon, 04 September 2017 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
That link is quite inspiring but I guess that building a stringed instrument from scratch would be expensive. I would embark on such a venture, just to test my DIY skills.
Re: Building Your Own Stringed Instrument [message #86368 is a reply to message #84129] Sun, 22 October 2017 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
frankieg is currently offline  frankieg
Chancellor
What a cool site! Thank you for sharing. I'm sure it would be expensive, but it'd be worth it in my opinion. It seems like a great way to take the plunge and start doing some DIY projects, which I've been meaning to do for some time. Thanks again for sharing this with us. It's a great resource.
Re: Building Your Own Stringed Instrument [message #86377 is a reply to message #84129] Tue, 24 October 2017 12:34 Go to previous message
Ziggy is currently offline  Ziggy
Chancellor
This is just unreal! I never thought to build my DIY guitar before. I know that it will probably test my resolve, but it will be fun to see the outcome. Thanks.
Previous Topic: Grab An Old Receiver From Goodwill
Next Topic: Storage for Cords and Cables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 17:05:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout