Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Storage for Cords and Cables (What are your DIY suggestions for storing cables and cables?)
Storage for Cords and Cables [message #86320] Fri, 13 October 2017 01:00 Go to next message
goodsounds is currently offline  goodsounds
Chancellor
I have been looking for DIY ideas for organizing cords and cables for various electronics around the house, such as TV, aux, speaker, etc. because I feel like they always end up in a jumbled mess of some kind. I've tried Velcro cord ties, but it's still a matter of sorting through the pile.

Does anyone have organization tips that they have found were successful or Diy storage solutions? Thanks.
Re: Storage for Cords and Cables [message #86327 is a reply to message #86320] Sat, 14 October 2017 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
There are 101 different ways to store your cables. I have researched this topic and Pinterest has some of the most inventive ideas around. See this link. https://www.pinterest.com/explore/cable-storage/?lp=true
Re: Storage for Cords and Cables [message #86400 is a reply to message #86320] Fri, 27 October 2017 14:22 Go to previous message
Leonardo is currently offline  Leonardo
Chancellor
I have been wondering what the best way to do this is as well. I've never used pinterest before, but I suppose this is a good time to give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion, GoldenOldie.
Previous Topic: Building Your Own Stringed Instrument
Next Topic: First DIY Project?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 19 10:37:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout