Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Music Covers
Music Covers [message #85558] Fri, 07 July 2017 10:00 Go to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
Am I the only one who's a huge fan of music covers? I used to spend most of my day watching YouTube artist covering my favorite songs.

-Amber
Re: Music Covers [message #85568 is a reply to message #85558] Sat, 08 July 2017 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
I don't mind covers, but the original is normally better. If the artist is bringing something new to it though, like a new arrangement or backing, it's not bad.
Re: Music Covers [message #85586 is a reply to message #85568] Sat, 08 July 2017 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
vhfspeeks, sure there are times when the original song should be left alone because it's so great. However, I agree that I like when the arrangement is changed.

-Amber
Re: Music Covers [message #86536 is a reply to message #85558] Tue, 14 November 2017 08:52 Go to previous message
Fuplia is currently offline  Fuplia
Esquire
Covers are great! Sometimes I really like a song, but I listen to it so much, that it becomes too predictable and unexciting. However, I can re-experience the wonders of the tune by listening to a cover. It's like refreshing the excitement of a great tune that has gone stale in my mind.
Previous Topic: Games about music?
Next Topic: Any metal fans out there?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 09 18:15:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout