Home » Audio » General » Podcasts
Podcasts [message #82237] Fri, 18 March 2016 11:03 Go to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I was wondering if there are any audio podcasts still around? I get stuck in a lot of heavy traffic on my way home from work and I've found this is the perfect time to listen to things. Any suggestions?
Re: Podcasts [message #85259 is a reply to message #82237] Fri, 26 May 2017 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
I think there are still a lot of audio podcasts around. I know that iTunes has them and there are a couple of other apps and stuff for them.

-Amber
Re: Podcasts [message #85298 is a reply to message #82237] Thu, 01 June 2017 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
I'm surprised by your question. It sort of implies that podcasts are somehow on their way out, and yet from what I see online they are just gaining steam on just about any topic you could think of. Check out iTunes and see for yourself.
Re: Podcasts [message #85413 is a reply to message #82237] Tue, 13 June 2017 02:34 Go to previous message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
There are lots of podcasts available through youtube if you have a good web connection on route. I listen to some, but it is hard to recommend one without knowing what you are into.
Previous Topic: Headphones for kids
Next Topic: Headphones that turn up volume for just themseleves
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 09 18:17:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout