Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What is your favorite soudtrack?
What is your favorite soudtrack? [message #85326] Sat, 03 June 2017 13:20 Go to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
Hey guys, I'd like to know today what your favorite soundtrack is. I can't exactly pick a favorite, but I used to enjoy all the Twilight soundtracks.

-Amber
Re: What is your favorite soudtrack? [message #85443 is a reply to message #85326] Mon, 19 June 2017 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
My favorite soundtrack comes from The Wizard of Oz. Nothing beats "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" or "Merry Old Land of Oz". The movie is a cult classic and so is its music.
Re: What is your favorite soudtrack? [message #85485 is a reply to message #85443] Mon, 26 June 2017 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keven is currently offline  Keven
Baron
Madison, a lot of people seem to love "Somewhere over the Rainbow", but I have never been able to get into it. Maybe it's because there is so many acapella versions of it out there.
Re: What is your favorite soudtrack? [message #85557 is a reply to message #85326] Fri, 07 July 2017 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
Madison, those are some really great choices. I think that those are definitely classics that most people enjoy. I feel that the love of the "Wizard of Oz" will never die.

-Amber
Re: What is your favorite soudtrack? [message #86369 is a reply to message #85326] Sun, 22 October 2017 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite. I can narrow it down to two though...I think. I'm going with O Brother Where Art Thou and Forrest Gump as my personal favorites. Wizard of Oz is great too, though.
Re: What is your favorite soudtrack? [message #86389 is a reply to message #85326] Thu, 26 October 2017 00:07 Go to previous message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I have always been a fan of the original Grease. I know all the words to the songs and most of the dance moves too. Go greased lightening!
Previous Topic: One Hit Wonders...of today?
Next Topic: More talent than not?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 02:33:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout