Home » Audio » General » Myspace?
Myspace? [message #85058] Wed, 26 April 2017 09:17 Go to next message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
I've never used Myspace and I thought it weas dead, but recently I've been hearing it is great for finding indie bands. Is it worth having a look at it, and has anyone found good bands they like on there?
Re: Myspace? [message #85071 is a reply to message #85058] Sat, 29 April 2017 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I thought I was the only one who's never spent a minute on Myspace. However, it might be worth trying it out. There is no harm in doing that, right? I just checked the site out and you are required to first register as a member.
Re: Myspace? [message #85072 is a reply to message #85058] Sat, 29 April 2017 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
It seems you guys are not alone in this. I had this housemate whose obsession with Myspace actually made me aware of it. Truth be told, I have never even bothered to check the contents of this website. Perhaps I also need to join this bandwagon.
Re: Myspace? [message #85080 is a reply to message #85058] Sun, 30 April 2017 14:59 Go to previous message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
Wow. I had no idea that Myspace was still alive. I used to use it when I was younger when it was popular before facebook and all the other sites started popping up. I recommend you check it out.
Previous Topic: Do you trust consumer speakers?
Next Topic: Gamings headphones for music?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 03 20:15:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio