Home » Audio » Home Theater » Choosing a stand
Choosing a stand [message #84916] Sun, 09 April 2017 03:16 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
A tangled mess of cables and or wires sticking from all over the home theater is usually a disturbing site, or is it just me? I hear people talk of style as being the most important factor when choosing a stand. For me, cable conduits matter to a great extent. I love to have the whole place looking neat.
Re: Choosing a stand [message #84974 is a reply to message #84916] Tue, 11 April 2017 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I'm sorry, but I'm wandering around getting lost while trying to find your point. Why did you title this topic "Choosing A Stand", when you think cables are more important?

Personally, a person can buy the most beautiful stand the world has ever known, but if there's a mess of wires behind it then the beauty is diminished.
Re: Choosing a stand [message #84978 is a reply to message #84974] Tue, 11 April 2017 12:04 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
Kingfish wrote on Tue, 11 April 2017 04:01
I'm sorry, but I'm wandering around getting lost while trying to find your point. Why did you title this topic "Choosing A Stand", when you think cables are more important?

Personally, a person can buy the most beautiful stand the world has ever known, but if there's a mess of wires behind it then the beauty is diminished.

My point is I don't see the point of people choosing a home theater stand and not minding the whole mess. Have you seen those stands with a conduit meant to get rid of all the mess? I hope you now get my argument.
Previous Topic: Poor picture quality
Next Topic: Your Music Room
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 13:16:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout