Home » Audio » General » Southwest High End Audio Club of Houston
Re: Origin of Cayin? [message #846 is a reply to message #843] Fri, 17 September 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MusicAddict is currently offline  MusicAddict
Esquire
Thank you for the compliment, very kind of you to say that.
This is very puzzling to me becuase if one is on the German site you can hit the title "Vollverstarker" and by utilizing the scroll bar that is a little off center of the page it shows the particular unit that I own. They seem to have far more models on this site than the Spark Audio site that you have in your reply. What may be happening here is that they are only offering the U.S.A. certain models, yet for the European market they have a larger selection? Pure speculation on my part. In any manner, when I get home tonight I will pull out the manual again and look back at the address they have listed.

Re: Origin of Cayin? [message #847 is a reply to message #846] Fri, 17 September 2004 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Look at the back of the transformer cover. Mine has a big "Spark Audio" sticker on it. Also, the words "Made in China" might be hidden somewhere (I'm not being a smartass.) What ever it is, it is a beautifully constructed piece of audio gear.....Regards, Colin

Re: Origin of Cayin? [message #848 is a reply to message #847] Fri, 17 September 2004 20:04 Go to previous message
MusicAddict is currently offline  MusicAddict
Esquire
Colin:
Please note no offense taken in any manner what so ever. I am more than happy to have an open/free discussion and will listen to any and all comments.
From the manual I have the following:
Cayin Audio
GmbH 65779
Kelkheim, Germany
As to the transformer cover, that will be difficult at the moment as I left the unit at our meeting facility such that the owner of the place where we meet could listen to the unit. As he graciously provides us a very large room for our meetings at no charge I always allow him to use my equipment that has his interest. In the manual it has a picture of the back panel which also has the above address.

Have a good weekend.

Previous Topic: Great Plains Audio Club meeting - September 25th @ 3:00pm
Next Topic: Steotkit Jr.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 17:33:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers