Home » xyzzy » Tower » Sound goals for the new year
Sound goals for the new year [message #84253] Wed, 04 January 2017 14:47 Go to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
Happy new year, everyone! I hope you're all enjoying yourselves. I have a quick question for you: What do your sound goals look like in the new year? Are you getting yourself something you've always wanted or are you upgrading your system? Share!
Re: Sound goals for the new year [message #84255 is a reply to message #84253] Thu, 05 January 2017 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Happy new year to everyone. I am continuously upgrading or at least changing stuff. The last addition a few weeks back was a Hana EL phono cartridge. A great sounding one if you don't mind the entry price. Most recent (last week) was a sort of audio upgrade as I use my PC for editing. My old trusty one was becoming unreliable (an overclocked ASrock). A new Alienware is in its place. A considerable step up.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Sound goals for the new year [message #84337 is a reply to message #84253] Mon, 16 January 2017 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I will be keen to do both an upgrade and change, where necessary and/or appropriate. Nonetheless, I hope that this year will be different. Many are the times I have set goals but failed to live up to them.
Re: Sound goals for the new year [message #84340 is a reply to message #84253] Mon, 16 January 2017 08:11 Go to previous message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I hadn't started thinking about this but now that you mentioned it, I might as well think about some. Overall, I think I need to revamp my sound system.
Previous Topic: Why Do We Accept Software that Needs Fixing
Next Topic: How quiet is quiet enough
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 01 06:26:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout