Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Frequency of watching movies
Frequency of watching movies [message #83507] Tue, 06 September 2016 00:37 Go to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
The last movie I watched was Suicide Squad, and that was almost three weeks ago. Sometime back, I could do two movies each week but I guess we tend to get busier as time goes by.
Re: Frequency of watching movies [message #83532 is a reply to message #83507] Fri, 09 September 2016 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
We definitely get busier as time goes by. I hardly get time to watch a movie nowadays and time seems to be flying past really fast.

People should really make use of their younger years before various commitments and responsibilities set in.
Re: Frequency of watching movies [message #83544 is a reply to message #83532] Fri, 16 September 2016 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
minora is currently offline  minora
Baron
The last movie I watched was also Suicide Squad. I used to visit the cinema regularly, at least once every two weeks to check the new movies. Work is crazy lately, so I go for movie marathon if I have some free time and there are titles worth watching.
Re: Frequency of watching movies [message #83558 is a reply to message #83507] Wed, 21 September 2016 05:33 Go to previous message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
It seems everyone was caught in the hype that Suicide Squad generated and I was no exception. I was to watch Legend of Tarzan but got swarmed with work. It helps to go to the cinema once in a while and I like the feeling that exists when a 3D movie is showing.
Previous Topic: Long, lost music
Next Topic: Language barrier
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 15 17:20:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout