Home » Audio » General » Great Plains Audio Club meeting - September 25th @ 3:00pm
Great Plains Audio Club meeting - September 25th @ 3:00pm [message #833] Wed, 15 September 2004 18:10 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
The Great Plains Audio Club meeting will be held at 3:00pm September 25th at Link Alley's house in Woodward, Oklahoma. I'm going to be there for sure, and I plan to ride my motorcycle from Tulsa if the weather is nice. I'd love to have others ride with me, so let me know if you're interested. We also might want to arrange a car or two for carpooling. I'd love to see Fred and the Texas folks there too!

Re: Great Plains Audio Club meeting - September 25th @ 3:00pm [message #835 is a reply to message #833] Thu, 16 September 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Thanks for thinking about me, but it's a bit too far from Houston. The DFW-area audiophools might be interested if they knew about it. Link might want to mention it on the Bottlehead forum and the Audio Karma events forum.

Re: Great Plains Audio Club meeting - September 25th @ 3:00pm [message #836 is a reply to message #835] Thu, 16 September 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Fred,

I understand - It is a bit far from Houston. Dallas to Woodward is no further than Tulsa to Woodward but Houston is a bit of a stretch. I'd like to see you guys though.

One of these days, I hope we all pool together and form a South Central Audiofest, maybe in Dallas or somewhere that is convenient for Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana. I think that would be excellent.

Wayne

Re: Great Plains Audio Club meeting - September 25th @ 3:00pm [message #837 is a reply to message #833] Thu, 16 September 2004 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Hi Wayne,

I am interested in going to the Great plains audio meeting.

I am located close to Tulsa and I would be happy to drive my car.

I have room for three people to ride with me from Tulsa, so anyone interested can contact me at nwwdlw@netzero.net
to make arrangements.

We will need to set up a central location to launch from, any ideas?

I am looking forward to meeting all that will attend, this will be my first meeting.

See you there!

Norris Wilson

Re: Great Plains Audio Club meeting - September 25th @ 3:00pm [message #840 is a reply to message #837] Thu, 16 September 2004 22:56 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Norris,

That's cool. We could all plan to meet downtown somewhere at noon. Then again, I don't want anyone leaving their cars in an unsafe place. Let's see how many people plan to go and we'll decide where to meet when it gets closer to the 25th.

Wayne

Previous Topic: Sanity check on low pass filter?
Next Topic: Southwest High End Audio Club of Houston
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 21:35:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout