Home » Audio » General » Wireless headphones
Wireless headphones [message #82913] Sun, 26 June 2016 08:38 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Lately, I have not been lucky with headphones since I have bought around 3 over the past year. My thinking is that a wireless option would last longer. Are there affordable ones that you can recommend?
Re: Wireless headphones [message #83323 is a reply to message #82913] Sat, 06 August 2016 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
Bose might have what you're looking for. If I used headsets a lot, I would save up the money to get something top of the line that has a history of lasting a long time.

If you want something good, open your wallet wide.
Re: Wireless headphones [message #83362 is a reply to message #83323] Tue, 16 August 2016 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
The Noise wrote on Sat, 06 August 2016 15:28
Bose might have what you're looking for. If I used headsets a lot, I would save up the money to get something top of the line that has a history of lasting a long time.

If you want something good, open your wallet wide.

I agree with this. At times, we end up spending a lot of money buying stuff that keeps getting spoilt rather than using a good amount to secure an item of good quality. It does not hurt to spend a little more and enjoy in the long run.
Re: Wireless headphones [message #83382 is a reply to message #82913] Fri, 26 August 2016 09:46 Go to previous message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
You should check out the Sol Republic Shadow Wireless headphones. I've heard good things about it. Good sound quality for the price which should be under $100. I've been a fan of the brand for the longest time.
Previous Topic: The HIsense H8 TVs
Next Topic: Audio and MIDI difference
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 06:41:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout