Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Game of Thrones season 6
Game of Thrones season 6 [message #83039] Sun, 17 July 2016 10:51 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I have always been a huge fan of epic movies though the last I watched of this was Season 4. I haven't been able to get myself to getting up-to-date with movies lately but can I pick it up from season 6 since it is the latest? How interesting has it gotten?
Re: Game of Thrones season 6 [message #83426 is a reply to message #83039] Tue, 30 August 2016 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
It has gotten very interesting and I think you might be a little confused if you don't watch Season 5. Plus, there has been talks that Season 7 is going to be the last so it's worth it just to watch all the seasons in full.
Re: Game of Thrones season 6 [message #83456 is a reply to message #83039] Fri, 02 September 2016 00:57 Go to previous message
firerain is currently offline  firerain
Chancellor
I've missed out a lot on this, too! I was glued to the first 2 seasons but, after that, work had completely taken over. I'll take my time, though, I hate watching in a rush.
Previous Topic: Favorite Jazz sub-genre
Next Topic: Justin Beiber
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 18:47:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout