Home » Audio » Radio » What do you love listening to
What do you love listening to [message #82942] Mon, 27 June 2016 03:14 Go to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
I am not much of a radio fan but when I tune in, it is normally because there is a discussion on sports and particularly football. Other times, I love to listen to oldies, specifically country music.
Re: What do you love listening to [message #82990 is a reply to message #82942] Wed, 13 July 2016 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
I also like it when they play old songs! I'm not a big fan of such songs, but it's a nice trip down the memory lane once in a while. News is another program I like, mostly because the format is short and quick so only important information is mentioned.
Re: What do you love listening to [message #83061 is a reply to message #82942] Wed, 20 July 2016 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I only listen to the radio when I'm in the car. I normally listen to our local radio station because it plays a good mix of new music and older music. There are also times when I listen to the classical station because it keeps me calm during rush hour.
Re: What do you love listening to [message #83072 is a reply to message #83061] Thu, 21 July 2016 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
It seems we more or less listen to the radio by default. I mostly listen to it in the car so that I can get the latest traffic and news updates. The other good thing with radio is that you can listen to it anywhere even if you are on the go.
Re: What do you love listening to [message #83139 is a reply to message #82942] Sun, 31 July 2016 05:28 Go to previous message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
It seems that people who drive more, listen to the radio more.

I like talk radio and local channels that don't have a corporate entity telling them what to play.
Previous Topic: Revamping the radio stations
Next Topic: The Wrong Tone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 21 18:20:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout