Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Do you still buy DVD's?
Do you still buy DVD's? [message #82759] Tue, 31 May 2016 15:04 Go to next message
NikkiJ is currently offline  NikkiJ
Esquire
I recently sold all my dvd's because I don't watch them anymore and I can get everything I want to watch digitally. Do you think dvd's are still worth having?
Re: Do you still buy DVD's? [message #82762 is a reply to message #82759] Tue, 31 May 2016 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
Everything has gone digital and I hardly buy DVDs nowadays. I would not really say they are not worth having because stuff evolves as time goes by.

I prefer to save my movies in an external hard disk.
Re: Do you still buy DVD's? [message #82803 is a reply to message #82759] Thu, 09 June 2016 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I think they are worth having if it is a movie that you absolutely love. Plus, for me, I have kids so they are always watching movies in the car on the DVD player. I'm sure someday I will have to get rid of them all, but not yet.
Re: Do you still buy DVD's? [message #83012 is a reply to message #82759] Fri, 15 July 2016 01:13 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I see people still buying DVDs probably because old habits die hard. Nowadays, I can get anything I want digitally but I keep a collection of movies and tracks that I bought way back.

Technology evolves so it is never advisable to get rid os something that may seem obsolete at the moment.
Previous Topic: Led Zeppelin's lawsuit
Next Topic: Star Trek
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 19 18:00:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout