Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Jungle Book
The Jungle Book [message #82405] Mon, 18 April 2016 14:45 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
If you didn't go see this movie over the weekend, you have to now. I have to say that it was such a great movie. Heck, you don't even need to take a child - just go. We went and watched it in 3D. I thought they did a fabulous job. The only thing I was disappointed in was that Ra was a girl snake in this remake and in the original Ra was a boy. It was a great movie though.
Re: The Jungle Book [message #82429 is a reply to message #82405] Thu, 21 April 2016 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I really wanted to go see this with my daughter because she was such a huge Jungle Book fan when she was younger. I'm so glad that it has done so well. You just never know about remakes sometimes.
Re: The Jungle Book [message #82435 is a reply to message #82405] Fri, 22 April 2016 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
You are right! You never know. It was a great movie. Watch it in 3D because the whole movie jumps right out at you. Picture yourself running through a jungle with the tree limbs and animals popping out. I am going to go watch it again.
Re: The Jungle Book [message #82754 is a reply to message #82405] Tue, 31 May 2016 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NikkiJ is currently offline  NikkiJ
Esquire
I watched the original in anticipation of this coming out and it reminded me of how amazing it was and how much I loved it as a kid. I'm going to go watch the new one next week so I hope it doesn't let me down.
Re: The Jungle Book [message #83161 is a reply to message #82405] Mon, 01 August 2016 05:05 Go to previous message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
It is being screened in the cinema the whole of this week. It is good to hear that it is such a nice movie. I cannot wait to watch it in 3D.
Previous Topic: Clasical music
Next Topic: IMDB pro
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 20 00:13:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout