Home » xyzzy » Tower » A Good Logo
A Good Logo [message #82217] Mon, 14 March 2016 20:50 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
What do you think a good logo would be for a radio station besides the normal call letters in a fancy, colorful font? Maybe a space-themed background with the call letters off in a corner somewhere?
Re: A Good Logo [message #82288 is a reply to message #82217] Tue, 22 March 2016 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
I always thought that a good logo for a jazz station would be a city-scape. You can't listen to George Benson or Boz Scaggs without thinking about Chicago.
Re: A Good Logo [message #82325 is a reply to message #82217] Thu, 31 March 2016 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JuneBug is currently offline  JuneBug
Chancellor
I am a sailor, so I think it would be fun to have a sailor themed radio show with a name like Steamship. Could play old-time music, with sailor ditties.
Re: A Good Logo [message #82344 is a reply to message #82217] Mon, 04 April 2016 18:39 Go to previous message
JillbeQuick is currently offline  JillbeQuick
Chancellor
They could have an alligator with its mouth open and the call letters in its jaws. That might be fun for a country station. It would be amusing at least.

Jack jumped over a candlestick
Previous Topic: minimalistic web browser
Next Topic: Working For The Postal Service
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 16 16:10:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers