Home » Audio » General » Waterproof IPhone Speaker (can anyone recommend a good iPhone with Applr or Android Bluetooth, and waterproof?)
Waterproof IPhone Speaker [message #82189] Sat, 12 March 2016 08:08 Go to next message
JuneBug is currently offline  JuneBug
Chancellor
My boyfriend recently lost his speaker at the beach and hasn't stopped complaining since.
He wants a speaker, but won't get one unless it has Apple and/or Android Bluetooth, is waterproof, and hopefully not outrageously expensive.
I would really like to surprise him, so please reply with any ideas you may have come across.
Re: Waterproof IPhone Speaker [message #82192 is a reply to message #82189] Sat, 12 March 2016 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
I have a VicTsing Phoenix waterproof speaker that I love. It comes in different colors, has a suction cup, and a clip so you can hang it off of your belt loop or backpack. You should check this one out, I got mine for around twenty bucks.
Re: Waterproof IPhone Speaker [message #82205 is a reply to message #82189] Sun, 13 March 2016 09:55 Go to previous message
JuneBug is currently offline  JuneBug
Chancellor
I'll look it up!
Is it built well? We had a skull candy speaker with decent sound. One got wet, and they both had a problem with a flaky charge port. They had great sound and a lifetime warranty, but the charge problem was very aggravating.
Previous Topic: How Much Have You Learned?
Next Topic: R.I.P. George Martin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 13:19:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout