Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Glenn Frey
Glenn Frey [message #81954] Thu, 04 February 2016 16:09 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Most of the time it doesn't affect me profoundly when a celebrity dies, but Glenn Frey's passing really took my breath away. I've loved the Eagles from a young age and always hoped I'd be able to see them live one day.
Re: Glenn Frey [message #81956 is a reply to message #81954] Fri, 05 February 2016 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I know what you mean. It was always a dream of mine as well to go and see them play live. This has definitely been a bad start to the year. So many talented people have been lost.
Re: Glenn Frey [message #81971 is a reply to message #81954] Sat, 06 February 2016 13:08 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
timron wrote on Thu, 04 February 2016 16:09
Most of the time it doesn't affect me profoundly when a celebrity dies, but Glenn Frey's passing really took my breath away. I've loved the Eagles from a young age and always hoped I'd be able to see them live one day.

I know exactly how you feel. I was shocked for days after I read the news. Even now I have a hard time wrapping my head around it; it's as if they were immortal or timeless somehow.
Previous Topic: Going out of state to see a concert
Next Topic: Coldplay at the Super Bowl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 25 21:14:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout