Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Has your music taste changed over the years?
Has your music taste changed over the years? [message #81170] Sat, 21 February 2015 19:05 Go to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
My music has changed to more alternative music from the rock of my youth. I like really good lyrics with meaning than silly and empty lyrics. Has your taste in music changed much?
Re: Has your music taste changed over the years? [message #81746 is a reply to message #81170] Thu, 17 December 2015 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godatgames is currently offline  Godatgames
Esquire
When I was young I was surrounded by country music, but I just never got into it, and as I grew up I learned about rock and heavy metal and I've been a diehard fan ever since.
Re: Has your music taste changed over the years? [message #81752 is a reply to message #81170] Thu, 17 December 2015 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
Yes, my taste in music has *definitely* changed as I've gotten older! I've grown to like different types of metal, as I was saying in another thread, and I've also grown to like country. I wasn't a fan of either when I was younger.
Re: Has your music taste changed over the years? [message #81859 is a reply to message #81170] Thu, 31 December 2015 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
My taste in music has not changed that much over the years. I still like the same three bands and I still listen to the same genre. I grew up in the nineties, so it was a lot of punk and alternative grunge; I'm still a huge fan of that type of music.
Re: Has your music taste changed over the years? [message #81867 is a reply to message #81859] Fri, 01 January 2016 14:26 Go to previous message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
Lizah wrote on Thu, 31 December 2015 09:24
My taste in music has not changed that much over the years. I still like the same three bands and I still listen to the same genre. I grew up in the nineties, so it was a lot of punk and alternative grunge; I'm still a huge fan of that type of music.

I still like a lot of the same bands I liked when I was younger, but as I've aged my taste has expanded a lot. Which three bands are you speaking of? Maybe I like them, too.
Previous Topic: Fifty Shades
Next Topic: The band DNCE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 01 23:17:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout