Home » xyzzy » Tower » GM offers cash allowance to owners of recalled vehicles
GM offers cash allowance to owners of recalled vehicles [message #79687] Thu, 13 March 2014 07:39 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I just read an article via Google news this morning that GM is offering a $500 cash allowance to owners of recalled vehicles towards the lease or purchase of a new GM vehicle. What are your thoughts on this? Is it good of them to offer something or is it too little too late?
Re: GM offers cash allowance to owners of recalled vehicles [message #79688 is a reply to message #79687] Thu, 13 March 2014 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I guess it's better than nothing, but honestly, I don't think I would want another GM vehicle after the first one was recalled. Also, $500 is just a drop in the bucket when you're talking about buying or leasing a brand new $20,000 vehicle.
Re: GM offers cash allowance to owners of recalled vehicles [message #79690 is a reply to message #79687] Thu, 13 March 2014 13:04 Go to previous message
Smitty is currently offline  Smitty
Baron
I agree with iLoveiPod. $500 is nothing compared to the cost of a new car. I think they should have fixed whatever the problems were before they sent them out for sale.
Previous Topic: Children's Hearing
Next Topic: Electricity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 02:01:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout