Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Spring Storms In November
Spring Storms In November [message #78396] Mon, 18 November 2013 09:31 Go to next message
Rhonda is currently offline  Rhonda
Chancellor
I can remember travelling to my grandparent's home for Thanksgiving and having to worry about snow storms but I don't ever remember having to be on the lookout for tornadoes when we traveled in November. Illinois and Indiana had a total of 80 tornadoes yesterday and where was I traveling? You got it - Indiana and Illinois. My prayers go out to everyone who has lost so much, especially right before the holidays.
Re: Spring Storms In November [message #78412 is a reply to message #78396] Wed, 20 November 2013 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I know what you mean. It's very odd to see those kinds of storms this time of year. Given the temperature swings, however, I guess it's not too surprising. I'm glad you stayed safe while travelling through those states.
Re: Spring Storms In November [message #78469 is a reply to message #78396] Wed, 27 November 2013 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
We were under a tornado watch for all of last Sunday, so I know what you mean. Tornadoes are usually something we don't have to worry about this late in the year. I am glad that you got to your destination safely.
Re: Spring Storms In November [message #78675 is a reply to message #78396] Mon, 16 December 2013 18:17 Go to previous message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Tornado's are something I never want to experience. The worst we get out west are flash floods from the monsoons, and those are bad enough for me to deal with.
Previous Topic: Miley's "performance"
Next Topic: Another School Shooting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 09:24:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout