Home » Audio » General » Celebrity Endorsed Headphones
Celebrity Endorsed Headphones [message #78153] Sun, 20 October 2013 14:24 Go to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
I'm starting to see more celebrity endorsed headphones. Dr. Dre, Marley, Ludacris to name a few. I saw Motorhead headphones being sold for around $130. They look very bulky and the quality of material is not that great. I guess there must be demand for them.
Re: Celebrity Endorsed Headphones [message #78160 is a reply to message #78153] Mon, 21 October 2013 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I am skeptical of celebrity-endorsed headphones. I think people are paying a premium for the endorsement and the sound quality will not necessarily be any good.
Re: Celebrity Endorsed Headphones [message #78187 is a reply to message #78160] Thu, 24 October 2013 17:13 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Something to remember is that when a celebrity endorses something they get a cut of the cost. So without their endorsement the item would be a lot cheaper. As a rule I will not buy anything endorsed by a celebrity. Usually they have no idea either if the item really is good or not. You also need to watch out for so called professional reviews. They are not always as objective as would seem.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Linda Ronstadt
Next Topic: Volume Snafu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 11 23:37:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers