Home » Audio » General » The last 2 months N-L from Audiophile Club of Athens...
The last 2 months N-L from Audiophile Club of Athens... [message #749] Tue, 17 August 2004 02:16 Go to next message
skaloumbakas is currently offline  skaloumbakas
Chancellor
Hi,

Two months pasted by since our last N-L, and many new files have been entered in the Club's web-site, which I believe will be of some interest to you...

Please click below for the July - August 2004 NewsLetter in HTML form.

From there, you can navigate around our 15 latest entries to the Club's web-site. (Links to the last 2 months' entries, with some High-End systems updates, new t/t pictures etc. are included)

Enjoy
(For those of you interested in our monthly N-L, you can subscribe in our Mailing list to receive it in your mail box)

Club's Forums - My System

Re: The last 2 months N-L from Audiophile Club of Athens... [message #750 is a reply to message #749] Tue, 17 August 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Excellent site! Very informative especially concerning vinyl and analogue. There is a beautiful Empire 208 completely modded on the site, the best I have ever seen. Take a while to wade through all the TT info but it seems very thorough. Thanks J.R.

humbled [message #751 is a reply to message #750] Wed, 18 August 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skaloumbakas is currently offline  skaloumbakas
Chancellor
Thanks a lot - very humbled indeed...

CS

Re: The last 2 months N-L from Audiophile Club of Athens... [message #752 is a reply to message #749] Wed, 18 August 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Christos,

That really is an interesting website. Great photos from what looks like a nice bunch of folks enjoying each others company. Thanks for posting the link.

Wayne

Re: Unfortunately, the President is an arrogant ass..... [message #767 is a reply to message #749] Tue, 24 August 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
L.Alter is currently offline  L.Alter
Chancellor
Dear All,

Some months back--assisted by a helpful reviewer's knowledge--, I saw the website and the President's posted system, and asked a question regarding isolation. I showed a respectful interest in his system, I thought. No answer came. I sent a second letter to the man, asking about isolation. No answer. With the 3rd letter, I criticized him for not taking the interest in someone's interest in his system. He answers back something to the effect, "I'm not a manufacturer and I don't have any obligation to answer your letter" (or similar haughty attitude). Is this promoting ideas about audio??

L.A.

Re: humbled ---> As if that is conceivable! L.O.L. [message #768 is a reply to message #751] Tue, 24 August 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
n.t.

Re: Unfortunately, the President is an arrogant ass..... [message #771 is a reply to message #767] Tue, 24 August 2004 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norm Strong is currently offline  Norm Strong
Esquire
You should have stopped after the 2nd letter, then none of this unpleasantness would have come about.

Based on the contents of your post, I believe there's more than enough blame to go around.

Re: I (dis)respectfully DISagree . . . [message #774 is a reply to message #771] Wed, 25 August 2004 01:18 Go to previous message
Chancellor
Mr. Strong:

It is part of being an adult: reciprocating. Responsiveness is responsible. This President of this hobbyist club FAILED.

L.A.

Previous Topic: Cable construction question?
Next Topic: Thoughts on Audio Asylum and Staff of Moderators?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 15 01:26:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio