Home » Audio » Movies & Music » She & Him
She & Him [message #76713] Fri, 10 May 2013 06:07 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Are you a fan of She & Him? I've heard of them before now, but I don't think I've actually heard their music. Since Zooey Deschanel is on TV now, I wonder if the band has gotten more exposure.
Re: She & Him [message #76728 is a reply to message #76713] Mon, 13 May 2013 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I've never been into them myself. I wouldn't be surprised if their popularity has increased since her show took off, though. More people probably became aware of the band at that point.
Re: She & Him [message #77299 is a reply to message #76713] Sat, 27 July 2013 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
I have known about the band long before New Girl even came on TV. I think the first time I heard them, they were on David Letterman. They have been on there quite a few times over the years. They have a really great sound though.
Re: She & Him [message #77304 is a reply to message #77299] Sat, 27 July 2013 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Mother is currently offline  The Mother
Baron
I never heard of the band before, just the TV show. I first heard of Zooey Deschanel when she was on Bones. She played a long lost cousin of Bones. I thought it was neat that the related actresses were playing related characters.

Now, thanks to you all, I've listened to the band. I think I like them!

If at first you don't succeed, go back and do it the way Mother told you to.
Re: She & Him [message #77439 is a reply to message #76713] Wed, 07 August 2013 10:22 Go to previous message
Smitty is currently offline  Smitty
Baron
I didn't realize that Zooey was ever on bones. The two actresses are sisters and they are both phenomenally talented. I first saw Zooey Deschanel on the movie Elf. she sang a bit in that movie and was really good. I do like the band too. they are unique.
Previous Topic: Genre & Sound Quality
Next Topic: Taylor Swift's $500 Tip
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 08:54:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout