Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Gattaca (Why Had I Never Heard Of This Before?!)
Gattaca [message #76400] Fri, 19 April 2013 16:27 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
We came across the movie Gattaca on Crackle last night and decided to watch it. Why had I never heard of this movie before?! It's great! It's a futuristic sci-fi thriller starring Uma Thurman (Kill Bill) and Ethan Hawke. If you haven't seen it, I would definitely recommend you check it out.
Re: Gattaca [message #76406 is a reply to message #76400] Sat, 20 April 2013 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Mother is currently offline  The Mother
Baron
I agree! That was one heart-stopping, chilling movie! I watched it glued to every dark image. I can't understand why it wasn't more popular. Maybe too grimly believable.

If at first you don't succeed, go back and do it the way Mother told you to.
Re: Gattaca [message #76437 is a reply to message #76400] Tue, 23 April 2013 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I remember it coming out but I never watched it. It didn't seem very successful so I guess I figured it wasn't worth a viewing. Now that I've heard differently, I guess I'll go check it out.
Re: Gattaca [message #76450 is a reply to message #76400] Tue, 23 April 2013 12:37 Go to previous message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Does Redbox have it? That's the only way I do movies right now. I don't watch Sci-fi too much unless it's really good, and so far I'm seeing nothing but good reviews.
Previous Topic: Pulp Fiction
Next Topic: Digitally Remastered Movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 24 10:18:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout