Home » xyzzy » Tower » Html and Css
Html and Css [message #75149] Fri, 04 January 2013 20:39 Go to next message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
I ordered a book in the mail recently about html and css code for web design called "Html & Css: Design and Build Websites" by Jon Duckett. I've only read the first chapter so far, but even in reading the boring introduction I'm learning quite a bit. What books do you recommend for learning how to build websites?
Re: Html and Css [message #75155 is a reply to message #75149] Sat, 05 January 2013 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
80sgirl is currently offline  80sgirl
Chancellor
I have found the HTML for Dummies series very helpful. I actually have a couple of blogs and have been trying to work up the courage to create my own website.

I am more familiar with HTML because I use it on my current sites to make changes. There is a great website online too that will provide you with the correct code for a specific process. For example, I wanted to add tables to a post and when I searched for the HTML code there was a great example I could just copy and paste.

80's Girl
Re: Html and Css [message #75254 is a reply to message #75149] Tue, 15 January 2013 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elizabeth.evenson is currently offline  elizabeth.evenson
Esquire
I never had any books for html I always used w3schools website for learning and practicing html
Re: Html and Css [message #75276 is a reply to message #75149] Thu, 17 January 2013 20:46 Go to previous message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
I've used those sites before, and they are pretty useful! My only complaint is that I am stuck with only knowing the very basic way to make websites, and I become frustrated.
Previous Topic: Friend's Wedding
Next Topic: Ear Ringing & Infections?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 08 07:17:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout