Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Illusionist
The Illusionist [message #7361] Mon, 15 January 2007 13:13 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I saw this movie on Saturday and loved it. Check it out!

Re: The Illusionist [message #7604 is a reply to message #7361] Sun, 17 February 2008 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott L is currently offline  Scott L
Chancellor
Hi Wayne,

I also saw that movie, and LOVED it! A similar one is titled,

"The Prestige" although, I'd rank it a couple of notches lower than the Illusionist.

I am a huge Edward Norton fan; my 1st of his was "Primal Fear" unfortunatly "Down in the Valley" made me so sick, I couldn't even finish it.

Re: The Illusionist [message #62227 is a reply to message #7361] Tue, 30 March 2010 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DaBase is currently offline  DaBase
Baron
I thought this move was ok. I thought that there were some parts that were slow and boring but all and all I thought it was ok.
Re: The Illusionist [message #62375 is a reply to message #7361] Wed, 21 April 2010 21:38 Go to previous message
Lazarus is currently offline  Lazarus
Chancellor
I often hear about the movie but I haven't got a chance to watch it yet. Edward Norton is one of a great young actor. I like his performance in The Score, where he shares one screen with Robert de Niro and Marlon Brando. He is even much better than Leonardo DiCaprio, IMO. Smile
Previous Topic: John Fogerty
Next Topic: Letters to God
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 31 13:02:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout