Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi 7 Information (Suitability of Cornerhorns)
Re: Pi 7 Information [message #72216 is a reply to message #72200] Wed, 18 April 2012 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Jeff D is currently offline  Jeff D
Esquire
Hi Wayne, thank you for the reading material. It is excellent as is all the information you provide. I don't pretend to understand it all but hope to improve.

Provided the windows mentioned are not a real problem and that the crossing of the forward speaker corner axis is around nine feet from the front wall then the answer is yes. Would blinds or curtains improve or help the situation ? I know curtains, rugs and wall hangings can generally help high/mid frequency reflections but don't know how this works so close to your constant directivity cornerhorns.

Can you please confirm the impedance of all the driver choices is 8ohm like the mid unit. Does the choice of driver eg JBL 2226H or Omega 15 make a difference to the crossover stuffing ?
Are there any special versions required like the mid - 10A not 10 ?

I first came upon your products after reading about the multi sub approach to modal calming. I think I read the cornerhorns dont benefit from flanking subs but I assume may still require up to four subs for ultimate bass fidelity.

Please may I have a copy of the Seven Pi plans.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Off-the-shelf 4 Pi Stand
Next Topic: Baffle wall