Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Live music
Live music [message #7215] Sun, 15 October 2006 22:14 Go to next message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
I owed my wife because she went with me to a couple of R&R concerts and she's a died in the wool C&W fan. Well it was payback time and I went with her to see Clint Black.

I was very impressed with his performance, the quality of his music and most of all his real person demeanor.

He played most of his popular songs and some new ones. For the encore he played the drums on a version of Cream's White Room which brought the house down.

He's a damn good harp player also and not bad on the guitar. He was witty and his jokes were clean which is a plus to me. He can imitate Willie Nelson like you wouldn't believe

All in all if you ever have a chance to see him and the slightest interest in a good time go see him.

Mike

Re: Live music [message #7240 is a reply to message #7215] Thu, 02 November 2006 12:43 Go to previous message
destiny is currently offline  destiny
Baron
It's been a very long time since I've seen anyone in concert. I'm not surprised that Clint Black puts on a great show, though. I wish he'd play somewhere closeby and I might actually take some time off from work and go see him.

Previous Topic: Balancing Out Movie Sound?
Next Topic: Old movies again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 17:13:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout