Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » May I have the enclosure plans for your 4Pi speaker? (4Pi)
May I have the enclosure plans for your 4Pi speaker? [message #71080] Tue, 24 January 2012 14:27 Go to previous message
filtor1 is currently offline  filtor1
Esquire
I just wanted to start off saying thank you for your many contributions to this industry. After reading the reviews of the 4Pi design as well as your customer support, it was a real no brainer to select my next project. Will you please mail me the plans for the 4Pi?

I plan on purchasing the horn/CD/crossover and waiting for some 2226h's to pop up in used form. On a personal note, we are holding off until the layoff's are announced. This will delay the project,but hopefully not by much. Smile

One question I do have is about placement. I am using these as L/C/R's with JBL 8330 guts in homemade cabs. My son is on the verge of crawling/walking and I need to elevate these off the ground in hopes his curiosity about them will have to wait till he is in high school. Very Happy The top of the cabs will be ~ 7.5' off the ground and the same height as the surrounds. I can aim them as needed, however, would you recommend against this? I can totally shift gears if it is detrimental to the experience. I will take a picture of the area I have to work with.

Also, here is the audio equipment:
Yamaha RXV2400
PS3 as BR Player
Dayton 15" Titanic Subwoofer kit
JBL 8330's for surrounds

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 4pi plans and questions