Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Your first real/computer instrument?
Your first real/computer instrument? [message #70988] Fri, 13 January 2012 18:46 Go to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
I started off with a keyboard I never used, then a Recorder for my band class. I got my first guitar in 00' and haven't looked back since.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: Your first real/computer instrument? [message #71056 is a reply to message #70988] Fri, 20 January 2012 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
My first instrument was a piano and I took lessons for 3 years. I can play a few chords on the guitar, but that's about it.
Re: Your first real/computer instrument? [message #71116 is a reply to message #70988] Sat, 28 January 2012 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Mine was the piano too. I got a little further on the guitar. I forgot about the recorder but I messed around with that a little as well.
Re: Your first real/computer instrument? [message #71462 is a reply to message #70988] Wed, 22 February 2012 12:20 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I also completely forgot about the recorder. I guess technically that would be my first instrument. I really consider the piano to be my first serious instrument though, followed by the alto sax.
Previous Topic: Ideas for a beginner bass guitar
Next Topic: FL Studio aka Music-Making Programs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 30 16:29:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout