Home » Audio » Movies & Music » dead man's chest
dead man's chest [message #7025] Sat, 05 August 2006 22:22 Go to next message
matefork is currently offline  matefork
Viscount
The movie Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest has shot up to number 2 at the top box office just behind Miami Vice. This just goes to prove that this is must see movie.

Re: dead man's chest [message #7043 is a reply to message #7025] Wed, 09 August 2006 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jimmys devoted is currently offline  jimmys devoted
Baron
We went to the midnight premiere here here in Knoxville. It was awesom. Pirates all over. Lots of Cosplay.
What I foubnd is that it relied more on FX than on an actual dialog. Many loose ends.
I am hoping that the last one is better.
julie

Re: dead man's chest [message #7048 is a reply to message #7043] Wed, 09 August 2006 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
I saw the last one and it was good. What do you mean by loose ends? You mean the story?

Re: dead man's chest [message #7053 is a reply to message #7048] Thu, 10 August 2006 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
yes the storyline itself left itself open for the last in the series.
But when you lok at the script itself there was holes.. continuity was there but at points vague.
It seemd as though they relied more on FX.
Now when Barbossa appeared at the end that was the shiz! That apple was so delectable.........

Re: dead man's chest [message #7055 is a reply to message #7053] Thu, 10 August 2006 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
I haven't seen the movie yet, so I guess I have just to take your word for it.

Re: dead man's chest [message #7056 is a reply to message #7055] Thu, 10 August 2006 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
OOOPS..... I thought you have.. I thought everyone has seen it at this point.....
Its good. I mean it will blow you away with the barnacled people who signed on with Davey Jones. the FX is awesome.
on a dicounted matinee you should go and see it. Its a great afternoon afterschool movie...............

Re: dead man's chest [message #7057 is a reply to message #7056] Thu, 10 August 2006 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
Yeah, if time permits I'll go and watch it. If not, I will settle for dvd.

Re: dead man's chest [message #7115 is a reply to message #7057] Thu, 24 August 2006 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
I just saw a commercial for see it again.........
Im in agreement wait for the DVD. In six months or so it will amke a big splash for the holidys. Maybe they will have a boxed set......

Re: dead man's chest [message #7130 is a reply to message #7115] Sat, 02 September 2006 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
destiny is currently offline  destiny
Baron
I think the first one was much better and I'm looking
forward to the next. This one... well the ending just
annoyed me, okay?!

Re: dead man's chest [message #7478 is a reply to message #7025] Wed, 02 May 2007 00:08 Go to previous message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
The movie Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest is an awesome but I enjoyed more watching the Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the black Pearl.

Previous Topic: neil young
Next Topic: Which site do you download music from?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 06:22:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio