Home » xyzzy » Tower » Coupons - are they worth it?
Coupons - are they worth it? [message #70348] Thu, 01 December 2011 09:37 Go to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
I don't know if "saving" with coupons is such a good idea. I seem to end up buying a lot of junk and things I don't need. True, I pay very little for them, but if I buy 5 things that I don't need, no matter how little the cost, wouldn't I have been better off just buying 1 thing that I did need?
Re: Coupons - are they worth it? [message #70648 is a reply to message #70348] Tue, 27 December 2011 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mixinlady
Baron
I think it depends what your household situation is. There are crazy coupon ladies who can walk away with $500 worth of groceries for 10 cents...however, at the cost of a huge amount of their time. I think as long as the time involved to clip/manage said coupons doesn't outweigh the benefits one gets from using them, then they can be worth it.
Re: Coupons - are they worth it? [message #71538 is a reply to message #70348] Sun, 26 February 2012 16:40 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I love coupons for things like pizza and fast food. You can really save a lot, and they're easy to use. It's not like I have to spend time going through papers to clip them, they usually just come in the mail.
Previous Topic: The Future of Capitalism
Next Topic: Will libertarians ever abandon the two major parties?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 19 22:14:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio