Home » Audio » Radio » The radio stations on airplanes
The radio stations on airplanes [message #70207] Fri, 18 November 2011 01:55 Go to next message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
Have you ever found a good radio station on an airplane? I always wonder who really listens to that music. It seems like a collection of the most generic stuff they can find.

Re: The radio stations on airplanes [message #70247 is a reply to message #70207] Tue, 22 November 2011 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poltroon is currently offline  Poltroon
Chancellor
That's funny! I never thought anyone actually listened, or tried to listen to the airplane's music! I would rather listen to my own, or watch whatever movie they have playing.
Re: The radio stations on airplanes [message #70269 is a reply to message #70207] Wed, 23 November 2011 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Canzone is currently offline  Canzone
Chancellor
That seems to fit in with the other entertainment that's offered in airplanes -- movies. The movies are usually the blandest blockbuster that's been recently released, with extra censoring just in case!
Re: The radio stations on airplanes [message #71535 is a reply to message #70207] Sat, 25 February 2012 16:47 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
That's interesting Canzone, I've never thought the movies were too bad on planes. I guess I can understand how they have to choose one movie that will be acceptable to a broad audience. With multiple radio stations though, I think they could do a little better. I guess I'm probably just one of the few who even samples those stations in the first place. Razz
Previous Topic: It's like beating a dead horse - radio today
Next Topic: Listening habits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 07 22:28:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout